The Overlords Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQW Hackers

3 posters

Go down

AQW Hackers Empty AQW Hackers

Post by DeathKnightZ Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 pm

What do you think about some of the AQW hackers going around now days, and by hacker i mean the people who change and send packets for personal gain, yesterday i was hanging around Yulgar-9999 and someone came along with a hacked account he'd called himself___J6__ so that when Clicked on his name appears J6 in the Stat Bar

AQW Hackers WeMetJ6

He even had a hacked J6 Helm as seen in the Screenshot Above, and we could all tell it was a hack, if you're ever in doubt check the character page, the real J6 has the J6 Helm actual item in his inventory, you'll also see it shown on the character in the character page.

But this guy Didn't, if you want to check out his Character page, i think a mod has already deleted him because it wasn't found in the database today, a surprise was that he had No Class and he was only level 2, i'm guessing this was another hack, this time it show'd on the cahracter page though.

Anyway

Post about the hacks you've seen and even provide screncuts if you can,

this does also refer to if you've been hacked by somebody, as if you tell us how you got hacked we'll be better prepared for it.

How This Hack Was Accomplished

In AQ Worlds every person is made of 2 Pictures, 1 is the online version that stays in the server's and is updated as you log in, the other is an offline version that is kept on your computer, if someone is able to manipulate an item code when sending the log in info then it will appear to everyone online, except since he isn't seeing the online version but the offline version (created to reduce lag) he doesn't see the helm, this flaw has been used a lot recently and the only way to fix it is to remove the offline swf version of the character, but in doing so will increase game log in time for you.
DeathKnightZ
DeathKnightZ
Admin
Admin

Rep : 11

http://TheOverlords.clangrid.com

Back to top Go down

AQW Hackers Empty Re: AQW Hackers

Post by Aztoke Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 am

Hm... It seems there are a lot of hackers around now a days. ;____;

Poor Macho.

~Azy
Aztoke
Aztoke

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

AQW Hackers Empty i got hacked

Post by macho macho man Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

poor me is right aztoke xD Laughing

~:[Post edited by Aztoke. Reason: Please don't spam with multiple smilies. =)]:~

Last edited by Aztoke on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [Post edited by Aztoke. Reason: Please don't spam with multiple smilies. :)])
macho macho man
macho macho man

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

AQW Hackers Empty Re: AQW Hackers

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum